1,185 Apartments for rent in Shakopee, MN with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Shakopee Accessible Apartments (5)
- Shakopee Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Shakopee Apartments with Garages (14)
- Shakopee Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Shakopee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Shakopee Apartments with Parking (14)
- Shakopee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Shakopee Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Shakopee Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Pools (18)
- Savage Apartments with Pools (13)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Pools (4)
- Chaska Apartments with Pools (4)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Pools (16)
- Edina Apartments with Pools (23)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (5)
- Bloomington Apartments with Pools (25)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (22)
- Victoria Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Shakopee?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Shakopee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shakopee?
Shakopee, named after the tribal Chief Sakpe, might mean "number six," but it's number one in authentic Native American heritage and beautifully preserved traditions.Native American settlements have existed in Shakopee since pre-historic times, and these origins are celebrated every August in a festival of native dance.
With about 37,000 residents, Shakopee, Minnesota is a suburb of the Minnesota-St. Paul Twin Cities area, and the county seat of Scott County. Looking to relocate to Shakopee? You'll find plenty of property rentals that are ideal for people looking to move to this exciting area. Located just 20 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis, on the south bank of the Minnesota River, Shakopee is within easy reach of the big city shopping malls and movie theaters, but still has that small-town community feeling. One thing is for sure: the kids will love the Valleyfair Amusement Park, which has more than 75 stomach-lurching rides to make them scream with delight--and tire them out so you get some blissful quiet when you get home. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Shakopee means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Shakopee could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.