122 Apartments for Rent in Robbinsdale, MN with Pools
- Robbinsdale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Garages (9)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Parking (12)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Robbinsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Robbinsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Pools (7)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Pools (4)
- New Hope Apartments with Pools (7)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (26)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Pools (13)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Pools (91)
- Fridley Apartments with Pools (2)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Robbinsdale?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Robbinsdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Robbinsdale?
Tweet tweet! Robbinsdale. Minnesota is nicknamed Birdtown. Why? Well, because a robin is a bird, duh.
Robbinsdale is a picturesque city located to the northwest of the state's largest city, Minneapolis. In fact, this city, with a population of approximately 14,000, was once a suburb of Minneapolis. As a resident of Robbinsdale, you're only a 13-minute drive away from The City of Lakes. It's like having the best of both the worlds - living in a small town that has its own charm and getting to attend the Minnesota Twins' home games at the Target Field in the big city. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Robbinsdale means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Robbinsdale could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.