1,550 Apartments for rent in Richfield, MN with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Richfield Accessible Apartments (4)
- Richfield Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Richfield Apartments with Garages (11)
- Richfield Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Richfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Richfield Apartments with Parking (15)
- Richfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Richfield Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Richfield Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Bloomington Apartments with Pools (25)
- Edina Apartments with Pools (23)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Pools (96)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (26)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (22)
- Eagan Apartments with Pools (15)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (5)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Pools (8)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Savage Apartments with Pools (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Richfield?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Richfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Richfield?
"One and all we’ll recall. That we’ll never let her standards fall, for we’re proud as we can be R-I-C-H-F-I-E-L-D." (-Richfield High School song)
Richfield, MN is awfully hot considering that temperatures are below freezing for several months out of the year. Sure, it’s cold here, but balmy weather isn’t everyone’s favorite thing – or at least it doesn’t matter half as much as a good job. There are plenty of good jobs in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. Only 13% of the residents stay in Richfield all day, most of them commuting to another part of the metro region. Yet they find that Richfield is a great place to come home to at the end of a long work day.
Having trouble with Craigslist Richfield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Richfield means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Richfield could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.