952 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Hopkins, MN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hopkins (4)
- Hopkins Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hopkins Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Hopkins Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Hopkins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hopkins Apartments with Parking (6)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (7)
- Hopkins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hopkins Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hopkins Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hopkins (5)
- St. Louis Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (43)
- Minnetonka 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Golden Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Eden Prairie 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Plymouth 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- New Hope 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Wayzata 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Crystal 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Robbinsdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bloomington 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Hopkins?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Hopkins?
How expensive are studio apartments in Hopkins?
Hopkins was originally named West Minneapolis, but a little misunderstanding changed the name forever: The towns first postmaster, Harley H. Hopkins, allowed the first train station to be built on his land, as long as the station said "Hopkins" on it. Disembarking guests thought the town was named Hopkins, and the name stuck. We think Harley knew what he was doing all along.
Hopkins is a small suburb just west of Minneapolis. The town covers just over 4 square miles and is home to almost 18,000 people. If you were hoping Hopkins is a small town in the country, you're be out of luck. Hopkins tends to feel much bigger than it is because of the town's proximity to Minneapolis and other suburbs (Edina, Brooklyn Park), sometimes making town boundaries feel fuzzy. Well, we're all one, right? See more
2 bedroom apartments in Hopkins are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Hopkins near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Hopkins that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.