1,800 Apartments for rent in Hopkins, MN with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hopkins (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hopkins (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hopkins (2)
- Hopkins Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Hopkins Apartments with Garages (8)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Hopkins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hopkins Apartments with Parking (9)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (5)
- Hopkins Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hopkins Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hopkins (1)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Edina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Plymouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- New Hope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Wayzata Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Crystal Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Hopkins?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Hopkins?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hopkins?
Hopkins was originally named West Minneapolis, but a little misunderstanding changed the name forever: The towns first postmaster, Harley H. Hopkins, allowed the first train station to be built on his land, as long as the station said "Hopkins" on it. Disembarking guests thought the town was named Hopkins, and the name stuck. We think Harley knew what he was doing all along.
Hopkins is a small suburb just west of Minneapolis. The town covers just over 4 square miles and is home to almost 18,000 people. If you were hoping Hopkins is a small town in the country, you're be out of luck. Hopkins tends to feel much bigger than it is because of the town's proximity to Minneapolis and other suburbs (Edina, Brooklyn Park), sometimes making town boundaries feel fuzzy. Well, we're all one, right? See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Hopkins offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Hopkins. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Hopkins can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.