3,006 Apartments for rent in Fridley, MN with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fridley Accessible Apartments (5)
- Fridley Apartments with Garages (8)
- Fridley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fridley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fridley Apartments with Parking (13)
- Fridley Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fridley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Fridley Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fridley Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Balconies (8)
- New Brighton Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Balconies (8)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Blaine Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Balconies (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fridley?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fridley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fridley?
Fridley is often called "Friendly Fridley," after a long-running advertisement series that said, "Come to Friendly Chevrolet up in Friendly Fridley."
Fridley may be best known as a suburb of the Twin Cities in Minnesota, but its also a standalone place with entertainment, dining, and more. Fridley is located just north of Minneapolis, and its considered to be in the "first ring" of suburbs of the twin cities which means its really close and kind of indistinguishable from Minneapolis itself. Luckily, Fridley is located on a commuter train line so its easy to get in and out of the city without too much hassle or time. If you want somewhere to lay your head at night before going into work in Minneapolis or St. Paul, Fridley might just be the right place for you.
Having trouble with Craigslist Fridley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fridley renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.