709 Cheap Apartments for rent in Fridley, MN
- Fridley Accessible Apartments (5)
- Fridley Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fridley Apartments with Garages (7)
- Fridley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fridley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Fridley Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fridley Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fridley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fridley Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fridley Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- New Brighton Cheap Apartments (10)
- Brooklyn Center Cheap Apartments (11)
- Robbinsdale Cheap Apartments (12)
- Brooklyn Park Cheap Apartments (14)
- Coon Rapids Cheap Apartments (8)
- Crystal Cheap Apartments (5)
- Minneapolis Cheap Apartments (288)
- Shoreview Cheap Apartments (2)
- Roseville Cheap Apartments (12)
- New Hope Cheap Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Fridley?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Fridley?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Fridley?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Fridley?
Fridley is often called "Friendly Fridley," after a long-running advertisement series that said, "Come to Friendly Chevrolet up in Friendly Fridley."
Fridley may be best known as a suburb of the Twin Cities in Minnesota, but its also a standalone place with entertainment, dining, and more. Fridley is located just north of Minneapolis, and its considered to be in the "first ring" of suburbs of the twin cities which means its really close and kind of indistinguishable from Minneapolis itself. Luckily, Fridley is located on a commuter train line so its easy to get in and out of the city without too much hassle or time. If you want somewhere to lay your head at night before going into work in Minneapolis or St. Paul, Fridley might just be the right place for you.
Having trouble with Craigslist Fridley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Fridley takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Fridley by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Fridley in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Fridley.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Fridley. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Fridley.