1,657 Apartments for rent in Bloomington, MN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (11)
- Bloomington Affordable Apartments (2)
- Bloomington Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (40)
- Bloomington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (50)
- Bloomington Apartments with Pools (25)
- Bloomington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Bloomington Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Bloomington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bloomington Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Richfield Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Edina Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Savage Apartments with Gyms (7)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Gyms (204)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Eagan Apartments with Gyms (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Bloomington?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Bloomington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bloomington?
Along the northern banks of the Minnesota River, just 10 miles from Minneapolis and 21 miles from St. Paul, sits Bloomington, Minnesota, home of the world-famous Mall of America. Featuring a variety of attractive rental options ranging from basic studios to lofts and condos, Bloomington truly has something to offer for every type of renter. But before you pack your parka and hit the streets in search of your dream apartment, check out the following tips, tricks, and bits of info to help make you...
Having trouble with Craigslist Bloomington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Bloomington renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.