430 Apartments for rent in Ypsilanti, MI with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ypsilanti Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Garages (3)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Parking (15)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Pools (4)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Ypsilanti Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Ypsilanti Furnished Apartments (2)
- Ypsilanti Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Balconies (120)
- Belleville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Saline Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (6)
- South Lyon Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Northville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wayne Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Westland Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Romulus Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Novi Apartments with Balconies (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Ypsilanti?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Ypsilanti?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Ypsilanti?
“I’m going back to Ypsilanti, Ypsilanti where I’m from / Back to Ypsilanti to have some fun” (– Lee Osler, “Back to Ypsilanti")
If Ann Arbor is the home for educated hippies, Ypsilanti is the cooler, hipper next-door neighbor. Ypsilanti is known as just “Ypsi” by the locals, pronounced like ipsi. If you pronounce it like yipsi, you’ll instantly stand out as someone who just doesn’t get it. Ypsilanti is just 8 miles away from Ann Arbor, so anything you could want in Ann Arbor isn’t too far away. Like Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti is also a college town, home to Eastern Michigan University. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Ypsilanti renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.