631 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Ypsilanti, MI
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Ypsilanti (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Ypsilanti (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Ypsilanti (1)
- Ypsilanti Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Garages (3)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Parking (14)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Pools (3)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Ypsilanti Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Ypsilanti Furnished Apartments (2)
- Ann Arbor Pet Friendly Apartments (115)
- Belleville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- South Lyon Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Whitmore Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Wayne Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westland Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Romulus Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Novi Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Livonia Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Ypsilanti?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Ypsilanti?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Ypsilanti?
“I’m going back to Ypsilanti, Ypsilanti where I’m from / Back to Ypsilanti to have some fun” (– Lee Osler, “Back to Ypsilanti")
If Ann Arbor is the home for educated hippies, Ypsilanti is the cooler, hipper next-door neighbor. Ypsilanti is known as just “Ypsi” by the locals, pronounced like ipsi. If you pronounce it like yipsi, you’ll instantly stand out as someone who just doesn’t get it. Ypsilanti is just 8 miles away from Ann Arbor, so anything you could want in Ann Arbor isn’t too far away. Like Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti is also a college town, home to Eastern Michigan University. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Ypsilanti should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Ypsilanti may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Ypsilanti. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.