477 Apartments for rent in Ypsilanti, MI with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ypsilanti Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Garages (3)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Parking (14)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Pools (4)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Ypsilanti Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Ypsilanti Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ypsilanti Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Ann Arbor Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Belleville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (3)
- South Lyon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Northville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westland Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Romulus Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Novi Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Livonia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Farmington Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Ypsilanti?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Ypsilanti?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Ypsilanti?
“I’m going back to Ypsilanti, Ypsilanti where I’m from / Back to Ypsilanti to have some fun” (– Lee Osler, “Back to Ypsilanti")
If Ann Arbor is the home for educated hippies, Ypsilanti is the cooler, hipper next-door neighbor. Ypsilanti is known as just “Ypsi” by the locals, pronounced like ipsi. If you pronounce it like yipsi, you’ll instantly stand out as someone who just doesn’t get it. Ypsilanti is just 8 miles away from Ann Arbor, so anything you could want in Ann Arbor isn’t too far away. Like Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti is also a college town, home to Eastern Michigan University. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Ypsilanti renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.