880 Apartments for rent in Westland, MI with Hardwood Floors
- Westland Accessible Apartments (2)
- Westland Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Westland Apartments with Garages (5)
- Westland Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Westland Apartments with Parking (12)
- Westland Apartments with Pools (3)
- Westland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Westland Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Westland Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Garden City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Wayne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Livonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Romulus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Plymouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Taylor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Belleville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Dearborn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Westland?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Westland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westland?
"I went down to Lake Erie / just to see what it was like /Just to see if I could see the other side /Never thought the water could be this wide." (-- Danielle Doyle, "Lake Erie")
If you have your telescope, maybe you can see the other side from Westland, Michigan, just a short half-hour drive from the banks of Lake Erie. The city of pride, progress and promise, has been dubbed by many visitors as the place to be if you want to excel in all the important aspects of your life. And the reasons are here today.Despite all the praise, Westland still happens to just a medium-sized city positioned in the state of Michigan, with a population that's living and earning their daily bread here. Occasionally, they eat it, too. Even though many of the surrounding cities have been adversely affected by poor finances in the recent years, Westland has been consistently well-managed, resulting in budget surpluses every year. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Westland renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.