1,193 Apartments for rent in Westland, MI with Pools
- Westland Accessible Apartments (2)
- Westland Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Westland Apartments with Garages (5)
- Westland Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Westland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Westland Apartments with Parking (12)
- Westland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Westland Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Westland Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Wayne Apartments with Pools (1)
- Livonia Apartments with Pools (1)
- Romulus Apartments with Pools (2)
- Plymouth Apartments with Pools (2)
- Farmington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Belleville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Pools (14)
- Dearborn Apartments with Pools (2)
- Novi Apartments with Pools (6)
- Southfield Apartments with Pools (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Westland?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Westland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westland?
"I went down to Lake Erie / just to see what it was like /Just to see if I could see the other side /Never thought the water could be this wide." (-- Danielle Doyle, "Lake Erie")
If you have your telescope, maybe you can see the other side from Westland, Michigan, just a short half-hour drive from the banks of Lake Erie. The city of pride, progress and promise, has been dubbed by many visitors as the place to be if you want to excel in all the important aspects of your life. And the reasons are here today.Despite all the praise, Westland still happens to just a medium-sized city positioned in the state of Michigan, with a population that's living and earning their daily bread here. Occasionally, they eat it, too. Even though many of the surrounding cities have been adversely affected by poor finances in the recent years, Westland has been consistently well-managed, resulting in budget surpluses every year. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Westland means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Westland could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.