163 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Sterling Heights, MI
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sterling Heights (11)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sterling Heights (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sterling Heights (8)
- Sterling Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Garages (28)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Parking (38)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Pools (10)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Sterling Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Sterling Heights Furnished Apartments (6)
- Sterling Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Utica 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Warren 3 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Fraser 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Madison Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Troy 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Roseville 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Clawson 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Hazel Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Eastpointe 3 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Royal Oak 3 Bedroom Apartments (33)
Sterling Heights, Michigan: friendly suburban city and home of Sterlingfest, a premier jazz and art fair.
Sterling Heights, Michigan is Detroit’s second largest suburb and Michigan’s fourth largest city. This is a 36 square mile suburb. Face the prospect of looking for your new crib with excitement, and you’ll find that this city has what it takes for you to call it home. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Sterling Heights provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Sterling Heights. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.