494 Apartments for rent in Sterling Heights, MI with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sterling Heights (7)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sterling Heights (16)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sterling Heights (14)
- Sterling Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Garages (40)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Parking (50)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Pools (11)
- Sterling Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Sterling Heights Furnished Apartments (9)
- Sterling Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Utica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Warren Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Center Line Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Troy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Clawson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Hazel Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Rochester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Sterling Heights?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Sterling Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sterling Heights?
Sterling Heights, Michigan: friendly suburban city and home of Sterlingfest, a premier jazz and art fair.
Sterling Heights, Michigan is Detroit’s second largest suburb and Michigan’s fourth largest city. This is a 36 square mile suburb. Face the prospect of looking for your new crib with excitement, and you’ll find that this city has what it takes for you to call it home. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Sterling Heights offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Sterling Heights. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Sterling Heights can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.