448 Cheap Apartments for rent in Sterling Heights, MI
- Sterling Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Garages (39)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Parking (53)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Pools (14)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Sterling Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Sterling Heights Furnished Apartments (8)
- Sterling Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Warren Cheap Apartments (13)
- Madison Heights Cheap Apartments (4)
- Troy Cheap Apartments (6)
- Roseville Cheap Apartments (4)
- Royal Oak Cheap Apartments (7)
- Rochester Hills Cheap Apartments (5)
- Ferndale Cheap Apartments (9)
- Harper Woods Cheap Apartments (3)
- Detroit Cheap Apartments (81)
- Auburn Hills Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Sterling Heights?
Sterling Heights, Michigan: friendly suburban city and home of Sterlingfest, a premier jazz and art fair.
Sterling Heights, Michigan is Detroit’s second largest suburb and Michigan’s fourth largest city. This is a 36 square mile suburb. Face the prospect of looking for your new crib with excitement, and you’ll find that this city has what it takes for you to call it home. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Sterling Heights takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Sterling Heights by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Sterling Heights in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Sterling Heights.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Sterling Heights. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Sterling Heights.