83 Studio Apartments for rent in Sterling Heights, MI
- Sterling Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Garages (16)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Parking (30)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Pools (11)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Sterling Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Sterling Heights Furnished Apartments (5)
- Sterling Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Sterling Heights?
Sterling Heights, Michigan: friendly suburban city and home of Sterlingfest, a premier jazz and art fair.
Sterling Heights, Michigan is Detroit’s second largest suburb and Michigan’s fourth largest city. This is a 36 square mile suburb. Face the prospect of looking for your new crib with excitement, and you’ll find that this city has what it takes for you to call it home. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Sterling Heights living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Sterling Heights during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.