437 Furnished Apartments for rent in Sterling Heights, MI
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sterling Heights (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sterling Heights (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sterling Heights (1)
- Sterling Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Garages (25)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Parking (37)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Pools (11)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Sterling Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Sterling Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Utica Furnished Apartments (2)
- Troy Furnished Apartments (6)
- Hazel Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- Rochester Furnished Apartments (1)
- Royal Oak Furnished Apartments (8)
- Rochester Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Harper Woods Furnished Apartments (1)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (12)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (16)
- Bloomfield Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Sterling Heights?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Sterling Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sterling Heights?
Sterling Heights, Michigan: friendly suburban city and home of Sterlingfest, a premier jazz and art fair.
Sterling Heights, Michigan is Detroit’s second largest suburb and Michigan’s fourth largest city. This is a 36 square mile suburb. Face the prospect of looking for your new crib with excitement, and you’ll find that this city has what it takes for you to call it home. See more
Furnished apartments in Sterling Heights can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Sterling Heights as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.