1,265 Apartments for rent in Southfield, MI with Balconies
- Southfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Southfield Apartments with Garages (19)
- Southfield Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Southfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Southfield Apartments with Parking (29)
- Southfield Apartments with Pools (12)
- Southfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Southfield Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Southfield Furnished Apartments (4)
- Southfield Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Farmington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Clawson Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Livonia Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Southfield?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Southfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Southfield?
Are you Southfield bound? Maybe not? Can’t decide? Here’s a little guide to give you some helpful information about Southfield, Michigan, its housing culture, its atmosphere, and more. Southfield may not seem like much more than a blip on the map of Metro Detroit, but it has some interesting and important features that make it appealing to many looking to relocate to the area.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Southfield renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.