613 Apartments for rent in Southfield, MI with Garages
- Southfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Southfield Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Southfield Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Southfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Southfield Apartments with Parking (37)
- Southfield Apartments with Pools (14)
- Southfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Southfield Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Southfield Furnished Apartments (4)
- Southfield Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Lathrup Village Apartments with Garages (3)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Berkley Apartments with Garages (3)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (33)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Garages (49)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Garages (17)
- Farmington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Clawson Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Southfield?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Southfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Southfield?
Are you Southfield bound? Maybe not? Can’t decide? Here’s a little guide to give you some helpful information about Southfield, Michigan, its housing culture, its atmosphere, and more. Southfield may not seem like much more than a blip on the map of Metro Detroit, but it has some interesting and important features that make it appealing to many looking to relocate to the area.See more
Southfield apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.