846 Furnished Apartments for rent in Southfield, MI
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Southfield (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Southfield (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Southfield (2)
- Southfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Southfield Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Southfield Apartments with Garages (12)
- Southfield Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Southfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Southfield Apartments with Parking (26)
- Southfield Apartments with Pools (14)
- Southfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Southfield Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Southfield Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (11)
- Bloomfield Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Royal Oak Furnished Apartments (10)
- Farmington Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Farmington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Troy Furnished Apartments (6)
- Hazel Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Dearborn Furnished Apartments (3)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Southfield?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Southfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Southfield?
Are you Southfield bound? Maybe not? Can’t decide? Here’s a little guide to give you some helpful information about Southfield, Michigan, its housing culture, its atmosphere, and more. Southfield may not seem like much more than a blip on the map of Metro Detroit, but it has some interesting and important features that make it appealing to many looking to relocate to the area.See more
Furnished apartments in Southfield can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Southfield as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.