1,578 Apartments for rent in Towson, MD with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Towson Accessible Apartments (4)
- Towson Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Towson Apartments with Garages (13)
- Towson Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Towson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Towson Apartments with Pools (28)
- Towson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Towson Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Towson Furnished Apartments (7)
- Towson Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Lutherville Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mays Chapel Apartments with Parking (4)
- Parkville Apartments with Parking (9)
- Pikesville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Cockeysville Apartments with Parking (15)
- Baltimore Apartments with Parking (326)
- Carney Apartments with Parking (7)
- Overlea Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lochearn Apartments with Parking (4)
- Rosedale Apartments with Parking (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Towson?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Towson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Towson?
What do Olympic hero Michael Phelps, esteemed American author F. Scott Fitzgerald, Vice President Spiro Agnew and fussy Seinfeld character Elaine Benes all have in common? They all call Towson, Maryland, their hometown.
Towson may stand in the gritty shadow of its neighboring city, Baltimore, but it has a personality and culture all its own. As Baltimore's tony neighbor to the north, Towson is a popular destination for city-weary power brokers looking for a taste of life in the country as well as a mix of people from all walks of society, ranging from students to retirees. While Towson maintains a decidedly urban feel, it is much more suburb than urban jungle. It boasts about 55,000 residents as well as the 18,000 co-eds enrolled in its massive eponymous public university. Towson offers all of the charms of a typical college town--from scenic streets lined with trees to hip coffee shops and bookstores, and for those looking for more enhanced culture and entertainment opportunities, Baltimore (20 minutes), Washington (one hour) and New York City (three hours) are just a bus, car or train ride away.
Having trouble with Craigslist Towson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Towson apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.