551 Cheap Apartments for rent in Germantown, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments in Germantown (15)
- Cheap 2 Bedroom Apartments in Germantown (14)
- Cheap 3 Bedroom Apartments in Germantown (2)
- Cheap Studio Apartments in Germantown (2)
- Germantown Apartments under $1,200 (4)
- Germantown Apartments under $1,400 (4)
- Germantown Apartments under $1,500 (6)
- Germantown Apartments under $1,700 (17)
- Germantown Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Germantown Accessible Apartments (12)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (16)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Germantown Apartments with Parking (49)
- Germantown Apartments with Pools (30)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Germantown Furnished Apartments (4)
- Germantown Luxury Apartments (62)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Gaithersburg Cheap Apartments (13)
- Montgomery Village Cheap Apartments (2)
- Rockville Cheap Apartments (28)
- North Bethesda Cheap Apartments (28)
- Aspen Hill Cheap Apartments (2)
- Lansdowne Cheap Apartments (1)
- Bethesda Cheap Apartments (22)
- Herndon Cheap Apartments (17)
- Reston Cheap Apartments (13)
- McLean Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Germantown?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Germantown?
Two band members from Hootie and the Blowfish attended Seneca Valley High School in Germantown, Maryland.
With a flock of flea markets, shopping centers, parks and history packed into about 11 square miles, Germantown is a hopping town. The population alone proves that, with the 2010 Census putting more than 86,000 residents into this suburban community of Montgomery County, making it a crunchy 8,019 folks per square mile. Crunchiness can lead to liveliness, however, if you opt to take advantage of the charming events and features, such as the wooded Black Rock Road area where members of the band O.A.R. used to write songs in their high school days. If not, you can still benefit as a hermit if you happen to work in D.C., as the place is a sweet 30 miles or so from our nations capital.
Having trouble with Craigslist Germantown? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Germantown takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Germantown by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Germantown in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Germantown.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Germantown. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Germantown.