1,154 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Germantown, MD
- Germantown Accessible Apartments (10)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (12)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Germantown Apartments with Parking (37)
- Germantown Apartments with Pools (27)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Germantown Furnished Apartments (2)
- Germantown Luxury Apartments (47)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Germantown (14)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Germantown (18)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Germantown (9)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Germantown (2)
- Clarksburg Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gaithersburg Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Montgomery Village Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Potomac Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Damascus Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Redland Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rockville Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Lowes Island Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Potomac Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Countryside Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Germantown?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Germantown?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Germantown?
Two band members from Hootie and the Blowfish attended Seneca Valley High School in Germantown, Maryland.
With a flock of flea markets, shopping centers, parks and history packed into about 11 square miles, Germantown is a hopping town. The population alone proves that, with the 2010 Census putting more than 86,000 residents into this suburban community of Montgomery County, making it a crunchy 8,019 folks per square mile. Crunchiness can lead to liveliness, however, if you opt to take advantage of the charming events and features, such as the wooded Black Rock Road area where members of the band O.A.R. used to write songs in their high school days. If not, you can still benefit as a hermit if you happen to work in D.C., as the place is a sweet 30 miles or so from our nations capital.
Having trouble with Craigslist Germantown? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Germantown should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Germantown may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Germantown. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.