1,647 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Germantown, MD
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Germantown (12)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Germantown (1)
- Germantown Accessible Apartments (9)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (13)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Germantown Apartments with Parking (37)
- Germantown Apartments with Pools (27)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Germantown Furnished Apartments (2)
- Germantown Luxury Apartments (42)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Germantown (11)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Germantown (13)
- Clarksburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gaithersburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Montgomery Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Potomac 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Damascus 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Travilah 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Redland 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rockville 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Great Falls 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Potomac 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Germantown?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Germantown?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Germantown?
Two band members from Hootie and the Blowfish attended Seneca Valley High School in Germantown, Maryland.
With a flock of flea markets, shopping centers, parks and history packed into about 11 square miles, Germantown is a hopping town. The population alone proves that, with the 2010 Census putting more than 86,000 residents into this suburban community of Montgomery County, making it a crunchy 8,019 folks per square mile. Crunchiness can lead to liveliness, however, if you opt to take advantage of the charming events and features, such as the wooded Black Rock Road area where members of the band O.A.R. used to write songs in their high school days. If not, you can still benefit as a hermit if you happen to work in D.C., as the place is a sweet 30 miles or so from our nations capital.
Having trouble with Craigslist Germantown? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Germantown offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Germantown, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.