711 Apartments for rent in Germantown, MD with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Germantown Accessible Apartments (12)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Germantown Apartments with Parking (50)
- Germantown Apartments with Pools (31)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Germantown Furnished Apartments (4)
- Germantown Luxury Apartments (63)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Garages (11)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Garages (22)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Garages (3)
- North Potomac Apartments with Garages (4)
- Redland Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rockville Apartments with Garages (33)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Urbana Apartments with Garages (9)
- Great Falls Apartments with Garages (2)
- Potomac Apartments with Garages (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Germantown?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Germantown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Germantown?
Two band members from Hootie and the Blowfish attended Seneca Valley High School in Germantown, Maryland.
With a flock of flea markets, shopping centers, parks and history packed into about 11 square miles, Germantown is a hopping town. The population alone proves that, with the 2010 Census putting more than 86,000 residents into this suburban community of Montgomery County, making it a crunchy 8,019 folks per square mile. Crunchiness can lead to liveliness, however, if you opt to take advantage of the charming events and features, such as the wooded Black Rock Road area where members of the band O.A.R. used to write songs in their high school days. If not, you can still benefit as a hermit if you happen to work in D.C., as the place is a sweet 30 miles or so from our nations capital.
Having trouble with Craigslist Germantown? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Germantown apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.