719 Luxury Apartments for rent in Germantown, MD
- Germantown Accessible Apartments (11)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (8)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Germantown Apartments with Parking (25)
- Germantown Apartments with Pools (22)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Germantown Furnished Apartments (2)
- Germantown Furnished Luxury Apartments (2)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Germantown (15)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Germantown (23)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Germantown (14)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Germantown (1)
- Gaithersburg Luxury Apartments (39)
- Travilah Luxury Apartments (1)
- Rockville Luxury Apartments (45)
- North Bethesda Luxury Apartments (1)
- Bethesda Luxury Apartments (50)
- Herndon Luxury Apartments (21)
- Reston Luxury Apartments (45)
- McLean Luxury Apartments (4)
- Ashburn Luxury Apartments (42)
- Chevy Chase Luxury Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Germantown?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Germantown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Germantown?
Two band members from Hootie and the Blowfish attended Seneca Valley High School in Germantown, Maryland.
With a flock of flea markets, shopping centers, parks and history packed into about 11 square miles, Germantown is a hopping town. The population alone proves that, with the 2010 Census putting more than 86,000 residents into this suburban community of Montgomery County, making it a crunchy 8,019 folks per square mile. Crunchiness can lead to liveliness, however, if you opt to take advantage of the charming events and features, such as the wooded Black Rock Road area where members of the band O.A.R. used to write songs in their high school days. If not, you can still benefit as a hermit if you happen to work in D.C., as the place is a sweet 30 miles or so from our nations capital.
Having trouble with Craigslist Germantown? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Luxury apartments in Germantown offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Germantown can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Germantown will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others