3,111 Apartments for rent in Germantown, MD with Pools
- Germantown Accessible Apartments (9)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (11)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Germantown Apartments with Parking (33)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Germantown Furnished Apartments (5)
- Germantown Luxury Apartments (44)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Pools (8)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Pools (24)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Pools (3)
- North Potomac Apartments with Pools (3)
- Travilah Apartments with Pools (1)
- Redland Apartments with Pools (3)
- Rockville Apartments with Pools (41)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Pools (1)
- Urbana Apartments with Pools (6)
- Great Falls Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Germantown?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Germantown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Germantown?
Two band members from Hootie and the Blowfish attended Seneca Valley High School in Germantown, Maryland.
With a flock of flea markets, shopping centers, parks and history packed into about 11 square miles, Germantown is a hopping town. The population alone proves that, with the 2010 Census putting more than 86,000 residents into this suburban community of Montgomery County, making it a crunchy 8,019 folks per square mile. Crunchiness can lead to liveliness, however, if you opt to take advantage of the charming events and features, such as the wooded Black Rock Road area where members of the band O.A.R. used to write songs in their high school days. If not, you can still benefit as a hermit if you happen to work in D.C., as the place is a sweet 30 miles or so from our nations capital.
Having trouble with Craigslist Germantown? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Germantown means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Germantown could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.