1,695 Short-term Apartments for rent in Germantown, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Germantown Accessible Apartments (12)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (15)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Germantown Apartments with Parking (46)
- Germantown Apartments with Pools (30)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Germantown Furnished Apartments (3)
- Germantown Luxury Apartments (57)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Clarksburg Short-term Apartments (2)
- Gaithersburg Short-term Apartments (7)
- Montgomery Village Short-term Apartments (1)
- North Potomac Short-term Apartments (2)
- Rockville Short-term Apartments (9)
- North Bethesda Short-term Apartments (11)
- Dulles Town Center Short-term Apartments (1)
- Sterling Short-term Apartments (2)
- Lansdowne Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bethesda Short-term Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Germantown?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Germantown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Germantown?
Two band members from Hootie and the Blowfish attended Seneca Valley High School in Germantown, Maryland.
With a flock of flea markets, shopping centers, parks and history packed into about 11 square miles, Germantown is a hopping town. The population alone proves that, with the 2010 Census putting more than 86,000 residents into this suburban community of Montgomery County, making it a crunchy 8,019 folks per square mile. Crunchiness can lead to liveliness, however, if you opt to take advantage of the charming events and features, such as the wooded Black Rock Road area where members of the band O.A.R. used to write songs in their high school days. If not, you can still benefit as a hermit if you happen to work in D.C., as the place is a sweet 30 miles or so from our nations capital.
Having trouble with Craigslist Germantown? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Germantown takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.