682 Apartments for rent in Germantown, MD with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Germantown Accessible Apartments (12)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (14)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Germantown Apartments with Pools (31)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Germantown Furnished Apartments (3)
- Germantown Luxury Apartments (55)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Parking (13)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Parking (34)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Parking (13)
- North Potomac Apartments with Parking (5)
- Redland Apartments with Parking (4)
- Rockville Apartments with Parking (43)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Parking (5)
- Urbana Apartments with Parking (7)
- Great Falls Apartments with Parking (3)
- Potomac Apartments with Parking (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Germantown?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Germantown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Germantown?
Two band members from Hootie and the Blowfish attended Seneca Valley High School in Germantown, Maryland.
With a flock of flea markets, shopping centers, parks and history packed into about 11 square miles, Germantown is a hopping town. The population alone proves that, with the 2010 Census putting more than 86,000 residents into this suburban community of Montgomery County, making it a crunchy 8,019 folks per square mile. Crunchiness can lead to liveliness, however, if you opt to take advantage of the charming events and features, such as the wooded Black Rock Road area where members of the band O.A.R. used to write songs in their high school days. If not, you can still benefit as a hermit if you happen to work in D.C., as the place is a sweet 30 miles or so from our nations capital.
Having trouble with Craigslist Germantown? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Germantown apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.