1,576 Apartments for rent in Sterling, VA with Garages
- Sterling Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sterling Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Sterling Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Sterling Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sterling Apartments with Parking (11)
- Sterling Apartments with Pools (5)
- Sterling Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Sterling Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sterling Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Garages (5)
- Dranesville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Sugarland Run Apartments with Garages (2)
- Herndon Apartments with Garages (14)
- Cascades Apartments with Garages (4)
- McNair Apartments with Garages (16)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ashburn Apartments with Garages (36)
- Floris Apartments with Garages (4)
- Reston Apartments with Garages (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Sterling?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Sterling?
With its expansive parks, proximity to the Potomac River, and idyllic, American history, it’s not hard to see why President James Buchanan once spent his summers idling about and living in this ever blooming and beautiful little suburb of Washington, D.C..
Located northwest of Herndon and west of Great Falls, Sterling may have a small-town, farmer’s history, but it’s increasingly working to shed that image. Now, it serves as home to Dulles International Airport, the National Weather Service, and Neustar Inc., as well as several other high-profile companies and over 27,000 Virginia residents. As a nice complement, however, it still contains hundreds of acres of park land, including the last undeveloped portion of Vestal’s Gap, the historic trail once frequented by good old George Washington himself. Contrasting with these serene, riverside views are neighborhoods like Sterling Park, one of the town’s first developments, that contain golf courses, community centers, and hundreds of successful, locally-owned businesses.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sterling? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Sterling apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.