523 Apartments for rent in Crofton, MD with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Crofton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Crofton Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Crofton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Crofton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Crofton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Crofton Apartments with Pools (5)
- Crofton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Crofton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Crofton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Crofton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Odenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Gambrills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bowie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fairwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Riva Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Severn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Glenn Dale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Parole Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Severna Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Crofton?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Crofton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Crofton?
The planned community of Crofton, Maryland: From "a great forest unlike anything seen in the British Isles," as described by early settlers, to one of Money magazines "100 Best Places to Live." (-- Dr. Joseph Brown,"From Sotweed to Suburbia")
A winning combination of economic opportunity, admirable amenities, in-demand location, and overall environment has landed Crofton a repeat place on Money magazine's list of best places to live. This gated community is a contender, existing in relative anonymity compared to more high-profile Baltimore and D.C. suburbs. Spanning 6.6 square miles with a population of 27,348, Crofton is a comfortable place to live with seasonably high summer temps averaging 87.1 degrees in July (plus accompanying humidity--frizz-sufferers, be warned) and January temps averaging a chilly 22 degrees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Crofton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Crofton renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.