233 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Crofton, MD
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Crofton (1)
- Crofton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Crofton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Crofton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Crofton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Crofton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Crofton Apartments with Parking (6)
- Crofton Apartments with Pools (5)
- Crofton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Crofton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Crofton Furnished Apartments (3)
- Crofton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Odenton 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Gambrills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bowie 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Herald Harbor 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fort Meade 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Severn 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Parole 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Severna Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Edgewater 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Maryland City 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
The planned community of Crofton, Maryland: From "a great forest unlike anything seen in the British Isles," as described by early settlers, to one of Money magazines "100 Best Places to Live." (-- Dr. Joseph Brown,"From Sotweed to Suburbia")
A winning combination of economic opportunity, admirable amenities, in-demand location, and overall environment has landed Crofton a repeat place on Money magazine's list of best places to live. This gated community is a contender, existing in relative anonymity compared to more high-profile Baltimore and D.C. suburbs. Spanning 6.6 square miles with a population of 27,348, Crofton is a comfortable place to live with seasonably high summer temps averaging 87.1 degrees in July (plus accompanying humidity--frizz-sufferers, be warned) and January temps averaging a chilly 22 degrees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Crofton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Crofton provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Crofton. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.