1,170 Apartments for rent in Lanham, MD with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lanham (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lanham (2)
- Lanham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lanham Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lanham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lanham Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lanham Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lanham Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lanham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lanham Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lanham (1)
- Seabrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Glenarden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Glenn Dale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Landover Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lake Arbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Landover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Summerfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- East Riverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lanham?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lanham?
Lanham is a good place to find a particular type of soda. Shoppers Food Warehouse, affectionately known as "Shoppers" to the locals, is headquartered in Lanham. Why does that matter? Well, if you're a fan of affordable and tasty birch beer, and have lived too far from the D.C. metropolitan area to enjoy it on a regular basis, then you know it's hard to find and incredibly pricey when you finally hunt it down. Since Shoppers' hub is Lanham, you're just about guaranteed a cold mug of this frothy g...
Lanham is an unincorporated city with a balanced mix of old-time residents and new city slickers. Located in Prince George's County, or just 'PG' to Marylanders, Lanham is situated inside of the Capitol Beltway. The official name is Lanham-Seabrook, although that really only matters when you're trying to figure out public transportation and other travel routes. With a population of over 10,000 people, Lanham's not the biggest city on the metro block, but that works in its favor. Sections of the city are inhabited by long-term residents, people that moved in to stay for life. However, as its location affords quick access to the Inner Loop, people looking for a quick commute to D.C. often seek its convenient refuge, too. Actually, many of Lanham's lifers start out this way and then find a community that is stable, pleasant and neighborly. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lanham offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lanham. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lanham can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.