2,173 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Watertown Town, MA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Watertown Town (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Watertown Town (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Watertown Town (3)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Watertown Town (3)
- Watertown Town Accessible Apartments (5)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Garages (8)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Parking (26)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Pools (4)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Watertown Town Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Watertown Town Furnished Apartments (1)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Newton Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Brookline Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Cambridge Pet Friendly Apartments (72)
- Waltham Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Somerville Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Medford Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Winchester Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Watertown Town?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Watertown Town?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Watertown Town?
"I have an affection for a great city. I feel safe in the neighborhood of man, and enjoy the sweet security of the streets." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (buried in Watertown)
If any city has a chance to give Boston a run for its money, it's Watertown. When the Declaration of Independence was signed, Watertown's population was larger than Boston's. Boston might have edged it out as the state capital in 1776, but Watertown kept all the benefits of New England life at its best -- minus the drawbacks of living in a major tourist destination. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Watertown Town should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Watertown Town may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Watertown Town. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.