619 Studio Apartments for rent in Newton, MA
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Newton (1)
- Newton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Newton Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Newton Apartments with Garages (18)
- Newton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Newton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Newton Apartments with Parking (43)
- Newton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Newton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Newton Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Newton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Newton Luxury Apartments (3)
- Newton Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Newton (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newton (1)
- Watertown Town Studio Apartments (6)
- Needham Studio Apartments (1)
- Waltham Studio Apartments (5)
- Brookline Studio Apartments (6)
- Wellesley Studio Apartments (1)
- Arlington Studio Apartments (1)
- Cambridge Studio Apartments (26)
- Somerville Studio Apartments (9)
- Winchester Studio Apartments (1)
- Medford Studio Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Newton?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Newton?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Newton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Newton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Welcome, Internet-savvy apartment hunter, to Newton: a lovely enclave with a fun, friendly vibe! This Boston suburb has an interesting neighborhood layout that gives greater Newton a small-town feel as opposed to a city. We’ll explain along the way, so for now just sit back, relax, and let's help find you an apartment quick so you can enjoy some of the local flavor! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Newton living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Newton during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.