1,731 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Newton, MA
- Newton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Newton Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Newton Apartments with Garages (17)
- Newton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Newton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Newton Apartments with Parking (37)
- Newton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Newton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Newton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Newton Luxury Apartments (2)
- Newton Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Watertown Town Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Needham Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Waltham Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Brookline Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Belmont Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wellesley Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dedham Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cambridge Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
Having trouble with Craigslist Newton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Welcome, Internet-savvy apartment hunter, to Newton: a lovely enclave with a fun, friendly vibe! This Boston suburb has an interesting neighborhood layout that gives greater Newton a small-town feel as opposed to a city. We’ll explain along the way, so for now just sit back, relax, and let's help find you an apartment quick so you can enjoy some of the local flavor! See more
Finding an apartment in Newton that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.