591 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Metairie, LA
- Metairie Accessible Apartments (17)
- Metairie Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Metairie Apartments with Garages (10)
- Metairie Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Metairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Metairie Apartments with Parking (49)
- Metairie Apartments with Pools (21)
- Metairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Metairie Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Metairie Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Metairie (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Metairie (15)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Metairie (12)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Metairie (7)
- Jefferson Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Elmwood Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- River Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Harahan Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Kenner Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Gretna Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Harvey Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Arabi Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Destrehan Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Chalmette Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Metairie?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Metairie?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Metairie?
New Orleans Saints' fans rejoice for the Saints practice in Metairie at their training facility on Airline Drive. Fans can watch the training camp throughout the summer, and occasionally in the spring.
Not only is Metairie a major New Orleans suburb, it was also NOLA's first! Since New Orleans is one of the nation's first cities, that makes Metairie pretty old, too. It was established in the mid-1700s. Today, Metairie is one of the largest suburbs in the United States with more than 450,000 residents. Sitting on the south shore of Lake Pontchartrain, Metairie is a bustling community all of its own. Residents can work, live and play in Metairie without ever needing to drive into New Orleans, but most residents do take the 10-mile trek in at least occasionally. Wouldn't you? See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Metairie should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Metairie may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Metairie. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.