580 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Jefferson, LA
- Jefferson Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Jefferson Apartments with Garages (1)
- Jefferson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Jefferson Apartments with Parking (5)
- Jefferson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Jefferson Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Jefferson Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jefferson (2)
- Elmwood Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Metairie Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Harahan Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- River Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Kenner Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Harvey Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gretna Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Arabi Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Chalmette Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Destrehan Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Jefferson?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Jefferson?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Jefferson?
Which came first, the town or the parish? Jefferson shares its name with the parish (Louisiana's version of a county) that it's located in.
On the east bank of the Mississippi River, the tiny hamlet of Jefferson sits close enough to New Orleans that residents can enjoy all the pleasures and conveniences of the Big Easy, but still be removed enough to get the "small town feel" here. Technically a CDP -- census-designated place -- and not a town, city, or village, Jefferson is in Jefferson Parish and considered part of the New Orleans metro area, which also includes Jefferson's neighbors to the north, Metairie and Kenner. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Jefferson should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Jefferson may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Jefferson. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.