316 Apartments for rent in Metairie, LA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Metairie (12)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Metairie (27)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Metairie (11)
- Metairie Accessible Apartments (19)
- Metairie Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Metairie Apartments with Garages (12)
- Metairie Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Metairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Metairie Apartments with Parking (73)
- Metairie Apartments with Pools (27)
- Metairie Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Metairie Furnished Apartments (7)
- Metairie Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Metairie (1)
- Jefferson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Elmwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- River Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Harahan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Kenner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Waggaman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Gretna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Harvey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Timberlane Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Destrehan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Metairie?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Metairie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Metairie?
New Orleans Saints' fans rejoice for the Saints practice in Metairie at their training facility on Airline Drive. Fans can watch the training camp throughout the summer, and occasionally in the spring.
Not only is Metairie a major New Orleans suburb, it was also NOLA's first! Since New Orleans is one of the nation's first cities, that makes Metairie pretty old, too. It was established in the mid-1700s. Today, Metairie is one of the largest suburbs in the United States with more than 450,000 residents. Sitting on the south shore of Lake Pontchartrain, Metairie is a bustling community all of its own. Residents can work, live and play in Metairie without ever needing to drive into New Orleans, but most residents do take the 10-mile trek in at least occasionally. Wouldn't you? See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Metairie offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Metairie. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Metairie can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.