149 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Covington, LA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Covington Accessible Apartments (3)
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Covington Apartments with Garages (5)
- Covington Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Covington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Covington Apartments with Parking (8)
- Covington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Covington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Covington Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Covington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Covington (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Covington (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Covington (3)
- Abita Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mandeville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Ponchatoula Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hammond Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Slidell Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Eden Isle Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- New Orleans Pet Friendly Apartments (176)
- Metairie Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Kenner Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Jefferson Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Covington?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Covington?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Covington?
Covington boasts a 10 foot tall statue of former President Ronald Reagan standing atop a six foot base. It's reportedly the largest statue in the world of the former president. A Reagan statue in the Deep South in a Louisiana area that was sufficiently elevated to avoid the Hurricane Katrina surge; yeah, it's probably safe forever.
Covington became a bedroom community of sorts during the late 1900s. This was related mostly to the fact that Louisiana's road and highway systems were expanding, and this gave people working in New Orleans the ability to commute outside of the quickly growing port city. This type of expansion doesn't last forever, but the exodus of individuals out of New Orleans after Katrina ensured that Covington's population continued to boom. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Covington should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Covington may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Covington. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.