346 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lafayette, LA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lafayette Accessible Apartments (11)
- Lafayette Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Lafayette Apartments with Garages (16)
- Lafayette Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Lafayette Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Lafayette Apartments with Parking (47)
- Lafayette Apartments with Pools (30)
- Lafayette Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Lafayette Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Lafayette Furnished Apartments (12)
- Lafayette Luxury Apartments (76)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lafayette (21)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lafayette (22)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lafayette (28)
- Scott Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Carencro Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Broussard Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Youngsville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- New Iberia Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Addis Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Gardere Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Baton Rouge Pet Friendly Apartments (90)
- Baker Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Oak Hills Place Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lafayette?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lafayette?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lafayette?
We're glad to hear you’re in the market for some super sweet lodgings. Situated in South-Central Louisiana on both sides of the Vermilion River, Lafayette is a popular living locale. So what are you waiting for? Hop on board with us!
First, though, here are some answers to the always-brilliant questions we know you’re too bashful to ask. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lafayette should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lafayette may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lafayette. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.