1,899 Short-term Apartments for rent in Lenexa, KS
- Lenexa Accessible Apartments (12)
- Lenexa Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Lenexa Apartments with Garages (18)
- Lenexa Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Lenexa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Lenexa Apartments with Parking (25)
- Lenexa Apartments with Pools (20)
- Lenexa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Lenexa Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Lenexa Furnished Apartments (7)
- Lenexa Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Shawnee Short-term Apartments (3)
- Olathe Short-term Apartments (8)
- Overland Park Short-term Apartments (31)
- Mission Short-term Apartments (2)
- Prairie Village Short-term Apartments (5)
- Kansas City Short-term Apartments (9)
- Leawood Short-term Apartments (2)
- Parkville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Grandview Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kansas City Short-term Apartments (91)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Lenexa?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Lenexa?
Cartoon character Popeye, known for his spinach cravings, would love Lenexa, Kansas, which was regarded as the "Spinach Capital of the World" in the 1930s. Lenexa's Spinach Festival, held annually in honor of that distinction, would surely satisfy Popeyes hunger.
A small city in northeast Kansas, and a suburb of the greater Kansas City area, Lenexa boasts a robust community spirit, plenty of green space, and a solid economic outlook. Lenexa was once home to James Butler Hickock, also known throughout history as Wild Bill. A park in his name now sits where his former residence was located. No participating in duels is allowed there, however. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Lenexa takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.