1,293 Apartments for rent in Westfield, IN with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westfield (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westfield (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westfield (5)
- Westfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Westfield Apartments with Garages (18)
- Westfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Westfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Westfield Apartments with Parking (18)
- Westfield Apartments with Pools (9)
- Westfield Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Westfield Furnished Apartments (2)
- Westfield Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Carmel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Zionsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Noblesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Fishers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Whitestown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lawrence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (201)
- Speedway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- McCordsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lebanon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Westfield?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Westfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westfield?
Supposedly planned as a stop in the Underground Railroad, Westfield, IN is a steeped in American history. Incorporated in 2008, Westfield has a population of about 30,000 and it continues to expand, making it one of the fastest growing cities in the Indianapolis Metro Area.
This city of about 27 square miles is full of 3 bedroom houses to rent with large backyards and ample amenities, as well as apartments for rent, condos, and townhouses. You won't find a bustling city with commercial amenities, but you will find a tight knit community. Westfield is also a community with a higher than average income. About 71 percent of the people living here are married (which drastically reduces your options if you're single). About 43 percent of the households here have children, 72 percent work in white collar jobs, and most people commute to and from work. In fact, about half of the population commutes about 21 minutes from home each day to work. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Westfield offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Westfield. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Westfield can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.