136 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Charles, IL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Charles (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Charles (3)
- St. Charles Accessible Apartments (4)
- St. Charles Apartments with Balconies (9)
- St. Charles Apartments with Garages (8)
- St. Charles Apartments with Gyms (5)
- St. Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- St. Charles Apartments with Parking (10)
- St. Charles Apartments with Pools (5)
- St. Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- St. Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- St. Charles Furnished Apartments (3)
- St. Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- South Elgin 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- North Aurora 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Elgin 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Bartlett 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Aurora 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Warrenville 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hanover Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- West Dundee 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Carol Stream 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Carpentersville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Sure, the lazy dog may be man's best friend. But some people recognize the true skill of that quick brown fox. St. Charles residents are some of those people, having made the city slogan "Pride of the Fox".
A river runs through the exact center of St. Charles, a city which is repeatedly referred to as a "suburb" of Chicago. With 40 miles between you and the Second City, the term is a bit of a stretch. St. Charles is currently sitting on its municipal laurels after being named one of the "150 Great Place in Illinois." Meanwhile, downtown proper has the 19th century charm of a postcard and a picturesque riverfront that looks like the cover of a nautical Sports Illustrated. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in St. Charles provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in St. Charles. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.