664 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Charles, IL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Charles (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Charles (3)
- St. Charles Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Charles Apartments with Balconies (5)
- St. Charles Apartments with Garages (5)
- St. Charles Apartments with Gyms (4)
- St. Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- St. Charles Apartments with Parking (6)
- St. Charles Apartments with Pools (4)
- St. Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- St. Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- St. Charles Furnished Apartments (2)
- St. Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Geneva 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South Elgin 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Chicago 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North Aurora 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Elgin 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bartlett 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Aurora 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Warrenville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Winfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hanover Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in St. Charles?
Sure, the lazy dog may be man's best friend. But some people recognize the true skill of that quick brown fox. St. Charles residents are some of those people, having made the city slogan "Pride of the Fox".
A river runs through the exact center of St. Charles, a city which is repeatedly referred to as a "suburb" of Chicago. With 40 miles between you and the Second City, the term is a bit of a stretch. St. Charles is currently sitting on its municipal laurels after being named one of the "150 Great Place in Illinois." Meanwhile, downtown proper has the 19th century charm of a postcard and a picturesque riverfront that looks like the cover of a nautical Sports Illustrated. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Charles offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Charles, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.