134 Accessible Apartments for rent in Evanston, IL
- Evanston Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Evanston Apartments with Garages (20)
- Evanston Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Evanston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Evanston Apartments with Parking (32)
- Evanston Apartments with Pools (6)
- Evanston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Evanston Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Evanston Furnished Apartments (4)
- Evanston Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Wilmette Accessible Apartments (1)
- Skokie Accessible Apartments (1)
- Morton Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glenview Accessible Apartments (3)
- Harwood Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Park Ridge Accessible Apartments (2)
- Northbrook Accessible Apartments (2)
- Oak Park Accessible Apartments (4)
- Deerfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Des Plaines Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Evanston?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Evanston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Evanston?
It appears you’re looking for a place in Evanston. Need a little extra info? Trouble making up your mind? Well, that’s what we’re here for. First, a little background. Evanston is one of the largest and most well-known suburbs of Chicago. Actually, the town’s name comes from John Evans. The city has strong ties to Chicago, as it shares its southern border with the windy city, and is easily accessible by Chicago public transit.See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Evanston with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Evanston. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.