139 Apartments for rent in Honolulu, HI with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Honolulu Apartments with Garages (30)
- Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Honolulu Apartments with Parking (195)
- Honolulu Apartments with Pools (72)
- Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (115)
- Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Honolulu Furnished Apartments (49)
- Honolulu Luxury Apartments (131)
- Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Halawa Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Heeia Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Aiea Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Kaneohe Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Waimalu Apartments with Balconies (1)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Pearl City Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Waipio Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Waipahu Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Honolulu?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Honolulu?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Honolulu?
“Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail / Jackie kept a lookout perched on Puff's gigantic tail / Noble kings and princes would bow whenever they came / Pirate ships would lower their flag when Puff roared out his name, oh! / Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea / And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee” (Peter, Paul and Mary, "Puff the Magic Dragon")
The name conjures images of palm fronds swaying in the breeze, soft, white sand beaches, and drinks with tiny, colorful umbrellas perched atop unnaturally blue liquids. Honolulu, Hawaii is, in a word, paradise. It’s the highly sought after, often only dreamed of location for epic vacations and destination weddings. But this beautiful pearl of the Pacific isn’t just an escape; for many, it’s home. Grab a ukulele, some ahi poke, and a blank check, because it’s time to hula into Hawaii’s rental market. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Honolulu renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.