181 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Honolulu, HI
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Honolulu (35)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Honolulu (18)
- Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (55)
- Honolulu Apartments with Garages (34)
- Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Honolulu Apartments with Parking (180)
- Honolulu Apartments with Pools (66)
- Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (108)
- Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Honolulu Furnished Apartments (53)
- Honolulu Luxury Apartments (133)
- Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Honolulu (48)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Honolulu (17)
- Halawa 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Aiea 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kaneohe 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Waimalu 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- East Honolulu 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Ewa Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Waipio 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Waipahu 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Waikele 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ewa Gentry 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Honolulu?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Honolulu?
How expensive are studio apartments in Honolulu?
“Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail / Jackie kept a lookout perched on Puff's gigantic tail / Noble kings and princes would bow whenever they came / Pirate ships would lower their flag when Puff roared out his name, oh! / Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea / And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee” (Peter, Paul and Mary, "Puff the Magic Dragon")
The name conjures images of palm fronds swaying in the breeze, soft, white sand beaches, and drinks with tiny, colorful umbrellas perched atop unnaturally blue liquids. Honolulu, Hawaii is, in a word, paradise. It’s the highly sought after, often only dreamed of location for epic vacations and destination weddings. But this beautiful pearl of the Pacific isn’t just an escape; for many, it’s home. Grab a ukulele, some ahi poke, and a blank check, because it’s time to hula into Hawaii’s rental market. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Honolulu are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Honolulu near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Honolulu that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.