761 Apartments for rent in Sugar Hill, GA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sugar Hill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Garages (9)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Pools (6)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Sugar Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Sugar Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sugar Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Suwanee Apartments with Parking (20)
- Buford Apartments with Parking (14)
- Cumming Apartments with Parking (7)
- Duluth Apartments with Parking (37)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Parking (9)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Parking (29)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Parking (24)
- Oakwood Apartments with Parking (3)
- Dacula Apartments with Parking (3)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Parking (51)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Sugar Hill?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Sugar Hill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sugar Hill?
Sugar Hill was named after an incident that happened decades ago where a large shipment of sugar spilled in the area. The unofficial story is that in a freight trip, a heavily loaded wagon lost its wheel while traveling uphill and toppled much of its load, including several bags of sugar. Sugar Hill had been a Georgia Militia District for several years before it was incorporated as a city on March 24, 1939, making it a relatively young city.
Sugar Hill is part of northern Gwinnett County, located in Georgia, and part of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. The city is home to 19,681 people inside 10.6 square miles of land, according to a 2012 population estimate by the U.S. Census Bureau. It was once merely a bug on the map, three miles south of Buford, but is now the fourth largest city in Gwinnett County, with a population growth rate of 6.3%. It is projected that by 2050, the number of people in Sugar Hill will blow up to almost 400,000. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Sugar Hill apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.